The mission of the San Jose Police Foundation is to enhance quality of life, promote public safety and strengthen police - community relations by providing critical support and resources to the San Jose Police Department. The Foundation raises funds to invest in projects, programs, equipment and initiatives that are not covered in the city’s annual budget.
At the San Jose Police Foundation, we believe that the success of our police department is central to the health of our community. Safety on our streets and in our neighborhoods is good for residents and for our economy. That is why we are striving to build strong ties between community members and the police officers that protect them.
Join us today in supporting San Jose’s finest.
"One of the most rewarding things about being a police officer is having the opportunity to connect with the community and get to know the residents I am protecting. The San Jose Police Foundation plays a critical role in helping officers build bridges, engage with community, and be a police department we can all be proud of."
— Officer Steven Aponte, SJPD
What the SJPF does not fund...
1. Salaries & benefits for Police Department officers and employees.
2. Weapons and ammunition.
3. Requests that typically fall under the responsibility of the City to fund that are essential to maintain the performance of those serving in the Police Department.
4. Requests that circumvent City or Department policy.
5. Activities or projects related to religious organizations for religious purposes.
6. Political activities or projects, including lobbying, advocacy work, ballot measures, or political candidates.
7. Other nonprofit organizations or programs without a direct, official tie to the Police Department.
SJPF Board of Directors
Rob Fisher, President of Partner & U.S. Technology M&A Services Leader, PwC
Karolyn Kirchgesler, CEO, Team San Jose
David Lake, Valley Fair Store Manager, Apple
Bill del Biaggio, Managing Director, California Bank of Commerce
Dan Bozzuto, Founder and CEO, Bozzuto & Associates Insurance Services
Guido van Drunen, Principal of Forensic Investigation Practice, KPMG
Tracey Enfantino, General Manager, Environmental Systems, Inc.
Paul Matthews, Bay Area Assets Protection Director, Target Corporation
David Murray, Senior Director Global Safety & Security, PayPal
Sean O'Kane, Marketing Director of Cadence Design Systems
Anthony Ortega, President, Securetech Fence Systems
Duc Quach, Cofounder, Liquid Equity Partners
Scott Seaman, Law Enforcement Executive Coach, Ret. Chief of Los Gatos/Monte Sereno Police Department
Lieutenant Todd Trayer, SJ Police Department Liaison
Officer Anthony Kilmer, SJ Police Officer's Association Liaison
Kate Levin, Executive Director